Thursday, February 21, 2008

Paula Abdul's New Video - A Quick Review

So I saw the new video of Paula's (well I am watching it now as I type) on American Idol. "All I want to do is Dance" like there's no tomorrow. Hopefully the sales will help it so there is a tomorrow...
Good editing, the dancing was a little odd though I did like the imagery that was created from the red dress and its train... the crowd was enthusiastic, but we didn't need the "recreation" of the fan... I do think the crowd clapped louder for some of the contestants...This video was hyped up a bit - but was frankly glad that it wasn't over-hyped which is so easily done these days....let's see how it does in the stores and on MTV. I was surprised though that her singing rang in the song seemed to only be about 7 notes.

Click below if you are curious, you can play the video right now and judge for yourself.

No comments: